Thursday, June 4, 2015

What Happens When An Evangelist Calls You


My friend transcribed our phone conversation from earlier today. I'm in blue, she's in red:

"Kristen, hi, I’m at the doctor’s office. I left my juice in the car, and I’m going out to get it and thought I’d call you about what you texted me earlier. Oh, hold on. Oh, here you go sir, don’t read the back’ til you think you know the answer. (Hands him a tract) So, Kristen, what was your text about?

Oh yeah, I just…Hold on. Here you go ma’am. See if you can guess the outfit. I’ll give you a hint, it’s not an Asian outfit. Kristen sorry, what was your question? I didn’t understand your text. 

Well I…Hold on. Sir did you get one? Don’t feel bad if you don’t get the answer right. No one has yet today. Boy, I didn’t expect there to be so many people coming in and out. Hold on. 

(Laughing) Here you go sir. Sir? He didn’t take my tract. 

Tackle him. Now what was your question, Kristen? Sorry, hold on.

(LOTS of laughing) Ma’am here’s a gift for you. Your outfit is so cute. 

So, Kristen, what was your question?"

(Laughing) What question? 



This lady stopped and read the entire tract, looked back and said "thank you" with a nice smile. 

This is the tract I was handing out. Available at: http://www.fishwithtrish.com/store/


No comments: