Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in Keller, TX and you know what that means...

I'm going to attempt to go over to the site tomorrow and do what I call "Extreme Makeover Evangelism". :-)

I received a couple emails from friends saying, "Trish, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is in Keller and they are helping out The Augustin family from Keller, TX and you should go phone fishing for "Wretched Radio"...

So, I took up the challenge and I'm going to go over to the construction site tomorrow for my phone fishing segment on "Wretched Radio". How could I not? It's practically happening in my back yard! I'm going to try to share the gospel with as many people as I possibly can.

But I thought I'd call the Media first to see if I could get an interview. And they gave me permission to come by and they are going to try to get me an interview with one or two of the Home Edition Team Members. Please keep this in prayer. You can tune in "live" tomorrow at WretchedRadio.com.

You can read more about The Augustin family from Keller, TX here.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Wow! What an awesome opportunity! God bless your efforts.

Spence Ohana said...

How cool! That's good you called ahead and may have some possible interviews set up. I was going to forewarn you, I worked on the set of one of these Extreme Makeovers, when my architecture firm designed a home for a family in Los Angeles. They do have the site blocked off. But there is always tons of people walking to and from the site that I'm sure you could fish with.

Aaron said...

That's awesome Trish. When the Extreme Makeover Home Edition show came to where we live, my sisters and passed out million dollar bill tracts to most of the people there, as well as three of the designers of the show, the director and the assistant director. Also, the assistant director promised he would give two other tracts to the other designer and Ty, the host of the show.

Lydia said...

I'll be praying for you! Can't wait to hear how it turns out!

LizL said...

I think before you make too much of the home makeover by Wall Homes in Keller, TX that you had better investigate the bankruptcy of Wall Homes. They have not paid most of their contractors for over a month by telling them they would pay part of what they owed them on Dec. 15 and then the majority of what they owed them in January and February, 2009. They have decieved them to get them to help with the makeover and have filed bankruptcy papers.
You need to check this before you make them heroes