Friday, December 12, 2008

Extreme Home Makeover in Keller, TX (Update)

Extreme Home Makeover was in my neck of the woods yesterday
and it turned out to be a great day on "Wretched Radio" as well.
When I arrived on the site it looked like this (first photo below).
We didn't get an interview with one of the
my friend Gigi and I got to share the Gospel with
a lot of people including two individuals (James and J.L.).
The crowd went crazy for the camera crew.
James was on Hour 1 of Wretched Radio
he has been a firefighter for two years
with the Fort Worth Fire Department.
J.L. was on Hour 2 of Wretched Radio.
Today I opened The Keller Citizen
(a local newspaper that is delivered free every
Friday to those that live in the City of Keller)
you can see a photo of the Augustin family.
This was inside the newspaper
(the owner is walking with Ty Pennington)

More to come...we have footage to show you soon.

3 comments:

JL said...

he tris this is JL i just wanted to say thank you for every thing this is my emial adress roejacky@yahoo.com if you need to reach me to send me those cds that you siad you had i dont rmember what was on them i think it was te bible on cd im intersted in them so u no how to reach me now once agia thiks for every thing ...

Fish With Trish said...

Hi JL,

I will email you soon...I'm so glad you posted this message. It was totally a joy getting to know you. Thank you for listening to Todd, me and Gigi share the Gospel with you.

Trish

Unknown said...

saw the video you did on youtube and was blown away by it. i've never heard of your site or the wretched radio hour. i think it's great what you guys do though. blessings. cassie