Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cool Testimony from my Assistant Kristen

Yesterday a man knocked on my door and said he was running for judge in the upcoming election. He told me about his qualifications, that he was a Christian and that God was first in his life, which I thought was very bold considering he didn't know my spiritual beliefs at all and he was campaigning for my vote.

I asked him if he had seen "180 Movie". He hadn't, so I gave him a copy.

A few hours later I received a "friend request" from him on Facebook from his campaign account. I accepted his request, and was surprised and delighted to see that on his Wall he had posted the link to "180 Movie" along with the comment "Watch this movie. It's only 33 minutes, but it makes all the sense in the world."

He has 840 Facebook friends, so pray they all watch it!

1 comment:

Anna Havanka said...

This is great! We never know when a small thing we do can be used by God in a bigger way.