Thursday, July 16, 2009

Enter to Win a "Modest Silver Handbag" - Make Sure YOU READ How to Enter!

I guess this is the month for give-a-ways, isn't it! - I have 3 different give-a-ways going at one time but this is a little different and you'll see why in a minute. You can find the other two drawings below this entry.

Now for my Sovereign Joy Friends reading this, don't be shy to enter...I know you all want that Calvin book and I won't think you're strange if you enter this one too - You're all so kind and want others to win, don't you. :-)

For this drawing, it's a little different because I'm partnering with Christa-Taylor (a modest clothing designer). So, I'm calling this the "Modest Silver Handbag" give-a-way.

Can you guess what's inside the handbag, ladies? Let me give you a hint. It has 7 pockets: 4 on the outside and 3 on the inside. And what do you think the pockets are perfect for? If you guessed "tracts"...your right!

To enter to win this handbag, visit: Empowered Traditionalist and leave a comment there. That's it!

13 comments:

born a second time said...

Trish!

I'd love to win this for my sister, but we live in Canada, does that matter?

NBH (None But Him!)

Fish With Trish said...

Yep. Sorry. US only. Thanks for checking though!

dede said...

thank u for this opportunity but i was very blessed to view christa-taylor's website on modest clothes.

praise God someone out there is do something good for our young ladies and for the Kingdom.

dede
venafam5@sbcglobal.net

Giselle said...

I would look really good in this tract-carrying hand-bag. Living in Portland, OR!

Thanks so much,

Giselle Wood
repentandtrust2day@yahoo.com

Candyline said...

This would be great to win! And thanks for the link, too....I love her clothes!!

Candra
dancinginthestreets14@hotmail.com

Fish With Trish said...

Ladies, just a reminder not to forget to post your comment on Christy's website, not here. Go to:
http://www.empoweredtraditionalist.com

And leave a comment and you're in!

Debbie said...

Thank you for posting this on FB I would love to win this bag full of tracts been along time since i have anything new....Kids come first ya know.

God Bless

Anonymous said...

I'm going to enter in for my sister who loves handbags. Me not so much.... never had one in my life (ok one for my 15thbday I think). hehe

All Things Good and Gracious said...

I'm in! :)
pureheartogod@gmail.com

Blessings!

Guillermo said...

gmgodmade@yahoo.com

Jeffrey & Shannon said...

Hi Trish,
I found your site through Christa's blog, and this give-away (I've already commented there.) I'm so grateful she "introduced" you to us through her blog. I have been reading through your website, and I'm so encouraged to share my faith. I'd enter the give-away just for the tracks alone... but it IS a very chic-looking bag! :) Thanks so much!!
Shannon
Mom of 2 (and one on the way) in Nederland, TX

Fish With Trish said...

Glad you're here Shannon. God bless you sis!

Anonymous said...

I love all your contests!!!