Friday, October 17, 2014

It's That Time Of Year Again!

It's that time of year again, when people knock on your door for gospel tracts, oh and candy too! 

Every year for Halloween I fill up Ziploc baggies with really good candy and one of my I.Q. Tombstone tracts, like in the picture below.



One of my friends does this every year too, and last Halloween she got some good feedback from one of the kids in her neighborhood, which she texted me about:




You can purchase your own I.Q. Tombstone tracts here: http://www.fishwithtrish.com/store/category.php?id_category=5


Another fun idea is to do reverse trick-or-treating by knocking on your neighbors' doors and giving them a treat like a gospel tract or a copy of 180 Movie or any of the other great videos by Living Waters (http://store.livingwaters.com/) I think I'll have Lilly carry my tracts to the neighbors this year. :-)


Something else I've done this time of year is go to the haunted houses in my area and hand out gospel tracts. People come out of these houses having been practically scared to death, so they are more than willing to talk a little bit more about it. 


Whatever you decide to do this Halloween season, do it all for the glory of God! 


No comments: