I'm giving away my only copy of "Comfort Food--Delectable Devotions To Satisfy the Soul" by Ray Comfort.
Doesn't that ice cream look delicious! The picture that you see on the cover was taken when we went to 13 Countries in 13 Days to film 13 episodes for The Way of the Master Season 4.
Our team decided to a take a quick lunch break at a little quaint cafe directly in front of the Astronomical Clock in Prague, Czech.
I sat across from Carol (the only other lady on our team) and we spotted a desert on the menu that sounded delicious. So we placed our order but I was craving the dessert, so I ordered the hot fudge sundae for Carol and I to split. Our eyes were as big as golf balls when the server gently set the sundae down on our table--I could tell that Ray Comfort and the rest of the film crew wished that they would have ordered one for themselves. Carol snapped a shot of the ice cream and it made it to the cover of Ray's book "Comfort Food".
This book is packed with, easy-to-digest meals of wisdom, joy, love, and comfort that have been prepared in the “kitchen” of well-known “chef” Ray Comfort. These tidbits of truth will delight and satisfy the hungry soul and provide strength and nourishment for every day.
8 Reasons Why I'd Rather READ "Comfort Food" Than EAT a Hot Fudge Sundae!
1. It’s more filling
2. Doesn’t leave you feeling guilty
3. You can be a glutton on it without the bad side effects
4. It has eternal benefits
5. You gain wisdom
6. It's less expensive than a sundae in Prague :-)
7. Won’t gain weight
8. Doesn’t leave you with a bad after taste
1) Comment here and some way for me to contact you if you win--email or blog link is fine (as long as there's an email address attached to the blog link).
2) Get an additional entry for blogging about this contest or putting it on your website, facebook, twitter, or any other networking site you have. Then make sure you tell me where you've posted it.
Note: You do not have to leave a comment to win. Winning isn't based on what you say. One winner will be drawn randomly...so, it's fine to simply leave your name and email.
If you're not the winner, you'll be happy to know that you can pick up a copy of "Comfort Food" at LivingWaters.com.
* No duplicate comments please.
* Winners will be selected via random draw, and will notified by e-mail.
* You have 48 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
***If you are not able to post a comment, please send your entry to email [at] fishwithtrish.com. Comments will be opened through April 16, 2009 and I will announce the winner on the comment section of this blog on Mother's Day, May 1oth 2009.
Open to U.S. residents only.