Sunday, March 30, 2008

Very Convicting!

"Hello Mrs. Ramos, I have been reading your blog here as well as keeping up with you through Mr. Ray Comfort's site. I have to say, your testimony and work has really encouraged me towards witnessing to others. I am mostly bed bound because of a disease I have, but I'm planning out ways to witness to relatives through the mail. Could you please tell me what is the best tract that you know of for this type of situation? Thank you and keep shining your light!! God bless!Love in Christ, Vanessa"

I am so blessed that you are reading my blog. Thanks for adding a link to it as well! I think the "Why Christianity?" booklet would be great to send to your family. It really has taken off for Living Waters. They sold 100,000 within the first three months of its publication, and even made it into an episode of their Third Season. Look what one reviewer said: "This is the most comprehensive and best tract I've ever seen . . . where it really shines is in close relationships, such as neighbors or family-members, because it starts out very inoffensive and ramps into the offense of the cross." If you want to purchase it you can go HERE.

Vanessa Lynn by the way, I want to let you know that I am praying that the Lord will be magnified through your disease. May He draw you close to Himself and comfort you in only the ways that He can. I am blessed to hear that you are planning ways to witness to those that you love even though you are mostly bed bound...very convicting to those of us that are well! Keep up the great work sister. I pray that the Lord will bless you in your endeavor to serve Him.

1 comment:

Dawg said...

Vanessa has touched me in a deep way too. She did the honor of posting something I wrote on my blog for Easter on her blog.

When I went to her site to thank her, I read about her condition and broke down. Sometimes I find myself complaining about the little things that get in my way, and then I read about what she goes through everyday; and she is still trying to find ways to witness.....

God bless her!