Monday, December 22, 2014

How To Feel Old In An Instant


I was witnessing to a girl at The University of North Texas recently and this is how it went:

Me: When do you think the world is going to end?

Girl: When Jesus returns.

What does someone have to do to go to heaven?

Accept Jesus into your heart.

But, I’m a good person, why do I have to do that?

Well, that’s not going to get you to heaven just being a good person.

What’s you’re name?

Trish.

How do you spell that?

T-R-I-S-H

What’s your email? I want to send you a good message called Hell’s Best Kept Secret and some movies.

TrishD_95

Is '95' for the year you graduated high school?

No, it’s the year I was born.

That’s where the similarities ended, and I walked away feeling OLD, as ‘95 is the year I graduated high school. Lol.

If you haven’t heard Hell’s Best Kept Secret, it’s worth a listen. It’s what God used to shape me in my evangelism. Listen here for free: http://bit.ly/1rnW38f





No comments: