Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thanking God that....Hells Best Kept Secret is online!



God’s always at work.

Even when He puts us in very uncomfortable places.
  
Like today when I was in an MRI machine praying for God’s grace to help me to not hit the panic button…I’m a wimp.

I was reminded that when you’re in tight spot it should make you look forward to the day when you can look back and see what He was doing. 

Like when during the MRI, I had the technician play (really loud) Hell’s Best Kept Secret from the Internet, and all the technicians in the room heard it.

Several times during the message I wanted to laugh at Ray’s jokes but I was not supposed to move.

The MRI ended just as Ray finished going through the 10 Commandments and what one must do to be saved.

Perfect timing.

In my panicked state I didn’t see why He had me in that machine, but now as I look back it's clear it was for the sake of the Gospel. 


Oh and in case you’re wondering…I had an MRI just to make sure the vertigo I’ve been battling for two weeks is nothing serious. Not a big deal.
Trish

1 comment:

simplewithsyd said...

I think you were 'taking the opportunity' to share the gospel. When do we preach? In and out of season :) That's YOU!

Right, in the midst of what you did not want to do, you were listening to something that was good for you...but...looking back, it affected the technician too! :)