I hope this email finds you well.
There are a lot of new things happening that I’m going to share with you…
Firstly, I want to thank God for the men (and women) who have sacrificed their lives for our freedom. Take a moment this weekend and reflect on God’s goodness to us in that we are still free to proclaim the Gospel! And while we still have the freedoms that we do, Go! Share the Gospel one person at a time.
Here are the 5 NEW announcements that you DON’T want to Miss!
- 1. New Church: My husband planted a church recently with a group of families in Frisco, TX. If you live near Frisco, TX and are looking for a solid verse by verse (weekly) exposition of the bible…come and visit us! For all the info: www.heritagegrace.com
- 2. New Book: My husband has written a book on the nature of conversion. It is scheduled to be published by Bridge Logos very soon. It has been endorsed by: Ray Comfort, Todd Friel, Mark Spence, Lane Chaplin, Justin Peters, Peter Hammond, Paul Taylor and several other wonderful brothers. I can’t wait to share more with you later (hopefully my next email).
- 3. New Summer Project: Did you hear about The Biggest Project yet with Todd Friel? If not, go to www.biggestproject.com and help us run a marathon this summer by handing out 26,220 of The Biggest Question DVD’s across the globe (without having to run). Sounds bizarre, doesn’t it!? Go to the website to find out how to help and don’t forget to look for the mascot with the cool sunglasses!
- 4. New Resource: IQ Tombstone in Spanish! To see the new tract, click here and look for the “New” red banner on the top of the tract: http://www.fishwithtrish.com/store/category.php?id_category=5
- 5. New Slashed Prices: Nearly 50% off all tracts on the Fish With Trish Store – this weekend through the rest of this month, ONLY! http://www.fishwithtrish.com/store/category.php?id_category=5
With all of that aside, I’m reminded of a quote from Jerry Bridges out of his book “The Practice of Godliness” that has been an encouragement to me. He says, “God uses the encouragement of the Scriptures, the hope of our ultimate salvation in glory, and the trails that he either sends or allows to produce endurance and perseverance.”
Perhaps you are going through a trial. Maybe it is a light affliction. Or maybe it is a very trying one. Allow God’s perfect work to be done in you and be like an Eagle who mounts up when he sees the trail in view. The Eagle doesn’t hide like other fowls of the air do. Nope. He is different. He mounts up and uses the storm to sore. It is my prayer that you will do the same, dear friends. He who has called you is Faithful. He will never leave nor forsake you. So keep running to Him and for Him. Time is short. One day we won’t be running this race called “life” anymore. Run hard.
May God bless you and your family richly this weekend.
***If you have received this it is because at one point in time you signed up for the Fish With Trish newsletter***